Quote
Originally posted by tclederman:
Fumblin,

I like your geographic cost comparisons (and I believe you).

Let's make a deal: find me a 1954 Chevrolet Hydra-Matic 3100 for $1,000 or less and I will pay you a $1,000 finder's.

Tim
Price isn't the only thing that fluctuates with geographical location!

Being out here in farm country, the vast majority of trucks I find were purchased for farm use, and all i've found to date are maunals.. but i'll keep my eye out.

Not long ago I met a guy who picks up scrap metal.. old farm equipment, cars, trucks, stuff like that.. I called him today and told him I was looking for a '54 with an automatic tranny.. know what he said?

"You mean one that looks kinda like the one you just bought? Yea, I run across those.. but they don't come cheap. Last one I had I got $600 for."


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.