| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 122 | I was flipping the remote the other night and there was a special on the Country Music channel about Terry Clark. Since she's nice on the eyes I watched a little of it and the first music video they showed "I've got better things to do" had a nice '54 pickup in it. Didn't get to watch much more of the show as we had to go somewhere. I'll bet there's more old trucks in Country music videos then any other type of movie/video. | | |
| |
| |