| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,321 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | One of my favorite trucks...the 45 2 ton is "rolled" and brushed. I love it. We even sprayed painted the inside dash and it turned out fine. We used rustoleum and a roller. Brushed around the windows and emblems. I even pretend chrombed the grill. Well, I painted grey so it didn't look to tacky. I have to say, no one ever said.... oh I see you brush painted it. I don't care if they did. Looks better than rust. 5 foot paint job | | |
| |
| |