| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Hush, delky),
141
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 623 "MONGO" | | "MONGO" Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 623 | I agree with OldSub pull one off and go down to your FLAPS and compare some and see if you can find a smaller one. I know I've seen some rubber ones for trailers maybe if those would fit then they would squash enough to get your caps on. MONGO | | |
| |
| |