Smitty: we all come here because we love old iron, I have done stock or complete restoration I have done modified. It's what will make you happy!! Period.

I have a 59 it's all going to be stock on the outside OK guys mags and duel exhaust is plausible. You can do the same wwith a 235 but the sad story is it came w/350. I junked that motor now I am putting in a 350 w/375 to 400hp WHY because I can. 400 trans. interior that will knock your socks off and a Harley Davidson paint sceme. Another why, because its my truck I do not owe a dime on it and every part piece whatever is paid for.

Burbs are cool, any old truck, panel whatever breed or has been is worth saving just save it!

popcorn The Truth is Out There (The preaching is done and I am passing the collection plate)