Its the absolute best rattle can paint you can get. I heartly endorse Duplicolor paints as carried by O'Reily. The main difference in their rattle cans is that they have a fan spray head rather than the turd spot that you get with Krylon cans. The fan can even be turned horizontal or vertical. Sometimes the push buttons leak, but I can lay down paint almost as good as an HVLP once I know what the can is going to do.

This is duplicolor DE 1613 gloss black high heat ceramic engine paint good for 500 degrees (or so it sez). That oil filter tank leaked and this thing having been driven through the "sands of the kalahari" (and after becoming baboon king) had a good 1/4" layer of filth on it. But nothing the 1" cable disc and cup brushes on a 7 amp grinder couldn't take off. Just be prepared to get dirty.