It's a legit question and one you should be able to ask in a forum like this. We have had problems in the past with folks abusing the priviledge, though.

I have a little influence with the boss around here so I'll see if I can get him to look the other way while you post the message wink

This is a question we get a lot around here, though. We even have an FAQ that deals with it. You can read Barry Weeks' excellent answer here -- FAQ: "What\'s My Truck Worth?"

Read that and then we'll take a swag at your description.

Fred T -- So you're saying that $25,679.00 was too much for the '49 3/4-ton I bought that was rusty, had no bed and had a locked up VW motor? The owner said the door handles were original, though...

Regards,
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)