Several weeks ago we had a long thread on the Decatur Swap Meet being held Feb 25-27. I told everyone that I was going to get a space that we could use as meeting spot, etc. Well it's official!! I have Row CP space 1319 & 1419. I'm sure it is in the boonies but all are welcome to stop by, drop off purchases rather than carry around all day, use as meeting spot for buddies, etc. A couple of guys have wanted to bring stuff to sell which is fine so email me and let's discuss. As time approaches maybe we can select a time Saturday to have a meet and greet of all North Texas Bolters. If everyone in NTX area that plans to go (or wants to be on a contact list) will to send me an email our contact info I will compile a list and distribute to everyone.Cya there