Sad day. My great aunt Orianne died this morning. She was going to be 94 in January and she was the original owner of my Chevelle. Strange how we were just talking about her and the license plates in the other post. Here is the Chevelle Malibu that she bought new then gave to me when she stopped driving a few years ago.
I wouldnt normally bring up her passing in the stovebolt board but since we were just talking about her and the car I figured it would be OK.
BTW it was cool when I took her to her first car show at 88. We took her car and walked the whole show. She didnt really get it but she thought the cars were shiny. Sweet lady-she'll be missed.
http://community.webshots.com/user/wheelnut46
First attempt at posting pics - hope it works.


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.