| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 | Thank everyone for the information. I plan on taking the pedal assembly out and going thru it. I removed the felt and rubber seal in the floor to eliminate a potential cause but I still have the problem. The master cylinder is new. Jim Carter Parts has a clutch/brake pedal bushing kit for 20.00. If your interested I will let you know how I make out.
John | | |
| |
| |