| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 204 Member | | Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 204 | Well I learned an expensive lesson today. I bought 4 hub caps today that looked like new but were very dirty. 2 were a lot shinier than the other 2 but I thought that they just had more over spray on them than the others since he paints in the shop. I got home and started polishing and the 2 better ones shined like new money and the original blue and red look awesome. The other 2 didn't polish up at all. I don't get it, they all 4 look like stainless but the 2 dull ones almost look like dull wore out chrome. I guess there are 2 different kind of these caps. I can chalk this loss up to inexperience. I'm usually more careful about buying this old stuff but today I got stuck. I guess on the positive side I have 2 that look like new ones but probably paid too much for them. I guess I'll put the other 2 on e-bay and try and re coop some of my money.
Mike | | |
| |
| |