| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,501 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#17204 02/05/2002 7:56 AM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 72 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 72 | thanks Olblue, I thought I was just missin' it. Do u think that I can still find the replacement gasket if I remove the 10 bolt rear-end cover?
49' Chev, 3808 platform
| | |
| |
| |