| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 85 | TSheridan, I was looking at your pictures and noticed hood props on a yellow 46. Where would I find a couple of those? Or if anyone else knows where to buy same, I would appriciate the info. Thanks Ed | | |
| |
| |