This may be the big question or it might have a real simple answer (provided someone here knows the answer).

In the early 70's a guy named Paul Alberth from Ellwood City , PA built a full sized replica of his dad's 1957 Chevy 1/2 ton p-u ENTIRELY OUT OF WOOD!! No metal, not even screws! It was held together by dowels! The doors opened, the hood opened, the gearshift shifted, it had a detailed engine compartment, and the steering wheel turned!!

It was built as an art project (Paul was a student at Indiana University of PA).

I was fortunate enough to have seen this as a child at the Chicago Auto Show. I still have photos and a neat little flyer that tells all about the construction, paul, his dad's truck, etc, etc.

Question is.........Where is it now????? I hadn't thought about it in years until my mother came up with a box full of momentos late last year. Is it in a museum? Does G.M. have it? (they were using it at the show)

Has anyone else ever seen it??? Where is it???? Paul, are you secretly a member of this BB??????