Quote
Originally posted by Chris55.1:
Does that mean I have to relocate the mastercylinder? I would like to keep my current brake pedal.

thanks,
Chris
Is that question to me, regarding my dual-master suggestion?

When I installed a dual master on my '55 1st I used a kit from ChevyDuty that moves the new master back a bit, and toward the center of the truck an inch or two. No change to the pedal.

So does it move? Yes. Do you need to move it to the firewall? No.

If I were doing it again I would order the kit from Classic Performance Products and save $15 or so. I believe the parts are identical.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...