| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 24 | I want to order a new set of king pins for my 57 step side. How do I determine the correct size to order. They sell them .01 over (at twice the price of standard). I don't know the what the diameter of the stearing knuckle seat should be. Is it the same for both size bushings, or should it be larger for the the over sized bushing and king pin? Also what size should I ream the axle end if the pin is to tight in the "I" beam? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
King Pin Bushings size
| Rick57 | 05/12/2005 2:58 AM | |
| |
| |