| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 75 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 75 | I'm not sure........ my cab has nothing at all across the inner roof panel. I've seen some other AD cabs which have a cross member of some sort. Perhaps this is just something to attach headliner to?? I just need to know what needs to be there in order to attach the headliner board and/or support the roof. thanks
'53 chevy 3/4 ton
| | |
| |
| |