| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Mather, KEVINSKI, TUTS 59, DBJ71SuperCustom, Gray_Ghost, Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
146
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,291 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#16782 10/26/2004 11:25 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Try ebay, I have bought original mounts from there at a reasonable price and they look and work fine. I saw no evidence of age or the rubber cracking.
I just looked and did not see any at this time but they come up regulary. | | |
| |
| |