| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 50 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 50 | Hey there folks
I have just bought a 1953 3100 1/2 ton that has a vintage air system installed, but one part went bad so the original owner got a replacement mailed to her but not installed. It looks like a squirrel cage blower, basically.
Is this something I could install (and I'm a moron mostly) or is it something that would be best to have a air conditioner person stick in there? | | |
| |
| |