| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, Steelonsteel, 55shaker, GRNHydra, 51sub, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I have a 61 1 ton truck I drove home from CA a few weeks ago. The seats were really uncomfortable, and still are.
It is a ford truck, and was put together in the mid 60's with a Detroit Diesel and a sleeper. At that time bucket seats were installed from a new mustang.
I figure I can sell the old seats for more than I think they are worth on eVilbay, and find something more comfortable.
What do y'all recommend as replacements? I don't need power or leather or really any adjustments at all. Once installed I will never move them. The backs need to be somewhat low to be under the rear window opening, as the window is the opening to the sleeper. Between the seats the back of the cab was cut out to allow a larger opening to the sleeper, that's why I need buckets and not a bench.
I'll take pictures of what I have tomorrow.
Grigg | | |
| |
| |