| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I go along with ya there Marty. I'm kinda new to these trucks, but based on the nine zillion pictures, and hand full of manuals that I have seen, I ‘m pretty darn sure the starter was originally just that metal button. When I first brought her home I thought it had a pad just like the brake and clutch pedals and that the rubber pad had simply worn off. When I got the new one, I expected it to snap over the button, instead I got a big old chunk of rubber with a plain old hole in it. I figured it was just another one of those poor reproductions and that they had eliminated the metal to save a buck. If you were submitting the truck for judging my guess would be they would want to see the bare metal button. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| WHO, ME ? | 04/19/2007 4:33 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| atomarc | 04/19/2007 5:11 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| delux54panel | 04/19/2007 5:21 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| atomarc | 04/19/2007 5:31 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| delux54panel | 04/19/2007 5:37 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| Denny Graham | 04/19/2007 9:24 PM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| WHO, ME ? | 04/19/2007 9:47 PM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| tclederman | 04/20/2007 1:52 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| tclederman | 04/20/2007 1:54 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| delux54panel | 04/20/2007 2:24 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| Denny Graham | 04/20/2007 10:53 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| cooterhead 50 | 04/25/2007 3:54 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| WHO, ME ? | 04/25/2007 5:02 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| Sedgewick | 05/15/2007 5:49 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| tclederman | 05/15/2007 11:41 AM |
Re: How does it install, foot stomp starter rubber??
| Sedgewick | 05/15/2007 4:28 PM | |
| |
| |