| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Eileen),
271
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | OK, I'm full of myself as something good worked out on my 54. My wife and I installed a new one- piece ABS headliner from Rod's doors and its TOO cool fool. We installed the heat/padding insulation along wih another sheet of that silver bubble pop stuff. Locktite headliner adhesive did the job really well and its very strong. These one piece headliners are so quick to install I only had time to use one swear word on the whole job and having four hands really helped and my wife is good with sissors. These one-piece liners really do just POP right in...NO moe cardboard for me. They never sag and never pick up moisture. THE BEST ADVICE ever was on this board, make patterns for all of your holes. I used felt paper, duct tape and a red felt pen. I used the windshield to make my witness marks and lay-out lines. Drilled all the holes including the sun visors which are 1 inch and installed them without missing a whole...all because I made patterns! OK ....I have to go look at my truck again before I go to bed just one more time  Steve | | |
| |
| |