| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
347
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 19 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 19 | Guys -- I need a little input. I understand that '39s may have had defrosters built into the dash. My '37 does not, and I guess none ever did. How difficult would a '39 into '37 dash installation be? I have tried lots of small ducts with my '37 dash, but nothing seems to fit. I also thought about hooking my A/C up to something plumbed up through the windshield posts. Other than a small fan, has anyone out there figured out how to install working defrosters in a '37-'38 cab?
Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.
From Sunny California Forever working on the '37 Under the shade of my dreams
| | |
| |
| |