| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,371 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 124 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 124 | My heater did not have a heat control valve, as mentioned above, there is a cutoff in the engine bay in line with the heater feed hose. I only need to adjust twice a year, so this setup works fine for me.
My original cutoff was brass and leaked, so I replaced it with a modern alternative from Auto Zone.
I've seen heater control valves for sale on eBay, they appear to fetch a hefty price! | | |
| |
| |