I have stock seat in my 54 but made a small mod to my back cushion to make it fold forward. Break off the three stakes that go down into the pockets at the bottom of the rear seat cushion.They will break off easily at the first spot welds leaving a nice flat area to drill holes for mounting new pieces. Replace ( by bolting in) three strips 9One for each pocket) of 1 inch by 1/8 by 8 inch long steel strips. The strips actuall replace the original stakes and make them longer. Bend the strips as a radius and make a sharp bend on the end like a claw. The strips will go down into the pockets just like before except they now go alot deeper. When the seats rocks forward the strips stay totally in the pockets and the claw end acts as a stop from pullin them out. The upper mounts are still used except I re tapped and use thumb screws for easy removal. Make sure the top loops fit good and snug as they go over the pipe frame. This gives a good tight feel as you slam her back into back position. The seat easily folds forward and I built a shelf on top of my stock gas tank and have gained tons of great storage. A side benefit, you can also put a dog leg bend at the top of the strips and actual reset the angle of the seat to be less straight up and down. I did this and my back enjoys the new angle alot better. This is an easy project with great rewards as well as keeping her stock. I will share photos if someone is interested