| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2026 Posts: 4 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Aug 2026 Posts: 4 | I took off all the steering arms and am trying to get the drums off. The pads are bonded to the drumps, I think I may have bent the brake hanger backing plate. Suggestions on getting a heavily corroded drum off the pads? | | |
| |
| |