| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 250 | Its weird. Sometimes it fires right up and I'll take it for a ride, park and start it again, drive home and park. A half hour later it won't start. Other times it will not start at all even with ether. So I guess I have a weak spark or no spark. I've changed the points, condenser and coil trying to solve the problem but it remains. Plug wires are the type designed to eliminate radio noise but I have no radio so not an issue. Are there plug wires available without that feature? Thanks for any advice!
1950 3600 1951 4400 Gazz
| | |
| |
| |