| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,386 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 123 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 123 | Gdads51 My error. 3738813 is the number I looked up in the attached book. Should have verified with my photo. Odly enough it has it listed as a 56.
Now I can do research on the 58 261
also thank you for the links. I will add them to my Chevy resources.
Chris
Rock49 aka C-Rodg work in progress 1956 Chevy 3100 261 engine | | |
| |
| |