| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 901 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 901 | Bing ! Bing ! Bing ! That didn’t take long! 55 is the first ! I wonder if there is a manufactured tool for this. There was, I doubt that they would still be manufactured today.
Last edited by Gdads51; 10/04/2026 11:58 AM. Reason: fix quote to display correctly
Brian 1955.2 3100 Truck The older I get the more dangerous I am!!!!! | | |
| |
| |