| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
118
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,386 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,386 | A few trucks at the show that I have not seen before.
Tha rat rod one is a far stretch from a Stovebolt but it is a truck and I think it resembles a Chevy.
I didn't realize a 3100 panel or carryall came with a full floating rear axle?
I haven't seen a 3200 previously, is that a heavy duty 3100? | | |
| |
| |