Originally Posted by Shade Baby
New question. For the production year 1954 I noticed in the specifications that the engine had an early production and a later production. The early production camshaft has small journals, and the late production has the same journals as the 261. I cannot locate what the specific date this change occurred. Can anyone help clear this up.

Thanks

Shady

That change actually involves "early 235" spray oiler engines, (1941-53) which ran the same cams as the 216. All the full pressure 235s I've ever worked on had the large journal cam.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!