| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 25 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 25 | Evening all, I’ve been making good progress on the interior of my ‘53, but one (very) annoying hang up is that the cowl vent is frozen shut. I’ve tried spraying some places with penetrating oil, but I’m not sure if I’m hitting the actual pivot points. Anyone else dealt with this and maybe have a guide of where I should be trying to “persuade” it?
'53 GMC 3100 "I think your obsession with auto shop stems from your unresolved feelings about your father" -Bobby Hill
| | |
| |
| |