Jon -- I was going to ask that about the paint job -- looks like it was professionally done by a house painter with a power roller. Semi-gloss latex sortta gives it away.

I don't judge other people and what they do to their trucks (well ... not publicly, anyway ... wink ) ... I just hope he started with one of those Old Navy shells and not a real truck. I don't care if folks want to buy EVs. Not my cup of Everclear, however. I hope they made a real Stovebolter a good deal on all the good stuff they got rid of.

smile

John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)