| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | Free for the cost of postage If those fit a 53 3100 I would love to have them. I have all the stainless steel I can get from bumpers to a bumper to bumper polished stainless bolt kit. They would be perfect next to the polished stainless hinge bolts.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |