| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2023 Posts: 251 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2023 Posts: 251 | Does anyone have a machine shop that has experience working on or specializes in vintage engines like the 235 engines. The closest one I have found so far is Precision Machine Service in Pigeon Forge TN. But he just retired. I am willing to travel from SW Fla. to anywhere in the SE for the right shop. I really don't want to roll the dice and hope for the best.
Thanks Shade Baby | | |
| |
| |