I'm trying to figure out what the correct fastener is for the interior windshield 'center' trim pieces for my 47.2. I've tried the windshield trim screws and they seem too long. You can see in the photos the upper and lower locations for the trim pieces. Also, there are two styles: curved originally for the '47.2 (with a hole for a screw) and flat for the 48-55.1 (this style fits under the interior black center trim piece).

Gdads51 has been researching this and I believe he may have photos and information to add.

Let me know if you have any pics or experience of these trim pieces and fasteners, thanks!
Attachments
AD WS Trim Pieces and Screw.jpeg (391.27 KB, 101 downloads)
AD WS Lower.jpeg (263.89 KB, 93 downloads)
AD WS Upper.jpeg (274.44 KB, 95 downloads)


Andy

His: 1947 Chevrolet 3104
Hers: 2008 American Saddlebred

"I proudly Stand for the Flag and Kneel for the Cross" Unknown