| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 9 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 9 | My '46 Express with 9' bed had the running boards cut off at the rear and someone cobbled together some squarish sheet metal crap as rear fenders. I eventually found a correct pair of rear fenders but don't know how to fix the missing part of the running boards. Does anyone know if 1/2 or 3/4 ton running boards used the same profile at the rear where it meets/joins the front of the rear fender? Do you think if I found a pair of lighter truck boards I could cut off the back end and weld them to what's left of mine? I've only ever seen 1 pair of 1 ton boards advertised the past 15 years but the guy in Regina SK couldn't figure how to ship them to Michigan so I suspect they got cut down for a smaller truck. (Unless someone else on here has a pair?) Thanks | | |
| |
| |