| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 162 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 162 | I use the “Travelers” Brand for ford tractor transmissions available at Tractor Supply and it is reasonably priced. Same as previously mentioned. Sta-Lube is too pricey. I have used it also in the past, so I believe it is a good product but the other is easier on my wallet. I believe it is sold in 2 gallon containers. Just don’t tell your GM products what is is made for and they won’t know the difference.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |