| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 914 | Separate issue. The wheels and lugs have been taken care of. New problem: outer axle flange bolts keep loosening up. I believe the threads are worn out on the axle flange bolts. Being the truck is an hour away I would like to bring the correct sized new bolts to replace the old (I guess original bolts). Yes the gaskets are for the outer axle to the hub surface. | | |
| |
| |