| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Donf, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, Forty9, 1 invisible),
92
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 1,049 | I have bunches of 2.5 lb fire extinguishers. When we build O'Reilly stores they often put 2.5 lb fire extinguishers in them for some reason. O'Reilly supplies and installs the extinguishers. Before the final fire inspection I have to go to Lowes and buy 5 lb extinguishers and take them down and get them tagged and replace the 2.5 lb ones. They tell me to take the 2.5 lb ones back to the shop and they will get them later. In 10 years they have never picked anything up. I have 8 of them in my BMW trunk right now. I have them everywhere. It's kind of funny.
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.
| | |
| |
| |