| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (RdsLessTaken, TUTS 59, Jay R, Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, Phak1, 1 invisible),
99
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,428 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 | I have the same setup; electric wipers and power brakes.
I have a single hose from the manifold to the brake booster. No extra canister. Keep it simple!
Yes, I do have enough residual pressure to allow the brakes to work a couple of times after an engine stall. I believe the booster has a built in check valve for this.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |