| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 94 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 94 | Well, I had a felling "replace" was the answer. When I searched the net to see what others did it was interesting. Many unorthodox methods and tools were used, Had a feeling there was a reason for that. Overlooked it when I ordered everything. OOPS!
1954 3600 Stakebed non-original engine out of a '55 passenger car with powerglide
| | |
| |
| |