I’m cleaning my frame to get ready for paint. I pressure washed and went over it with wire brushes and wire wheels. I want to roll and sponge brush it on. I’m planning on using rust oleum or tractor supply brand paint for rust. My questions are:
1 Should I use a thinner?
2 Should I use a hardener?
3 Can I just use iso 70 alcohol for final wipe down before painting?
I’m gonna give it one more power wash to knock the remaining dust off as soon as I decide what paint supplies I need.
I did remove the exhaust from the muffler back. I want to paint it as well. I know it requires a different paint. Any suggestions on high temp paint welcome. Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_5796.jpeg (219.33 KB, 110 downloads)
IMG_5797.jpeg (342.43 KB, 109 downloads)
IMG_5798.jpeg (239.19 KB, 111 downloads)
IMG_5799.jpeg (343.02 KB, 108 downloads)


1952 5 window 3100
"Learning as I go"
Follow in the DITY
Bill