| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | I needed to replace the manifolds on my 250 and bought a manifold set from a 292 industrial engine. I had it home and installed on my engine before I realized that it had no provision for a PCV valve and no heat riser in the exhaust. It also had a larger exhaust outlet, but I can deal with that. And I’m not too concerned about the heat riser. It does concern me that it has no port to connect the PCV line to. Suggestions? Thank you.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |