I answered a Facebook Marketplace ad for a Chevy small block V8 bellhousing with the Stovebolt angled motor mount pads, one that's for the big SM 465 bearing retainer, at a really good price. When I went to pick it up, I noticed a rusty high speed grinder in the guy's scrap bin- - - -one that was originally used to finish grind brake drums on an old AMMCO brake lathe. For an extra $10.00, it followed me home. With some minor modifications, it's going to be the new tool post grinder for my lathe- - - - -something that would usually cost around $500.00! Similar to this one:

www.ebay.com/itm/326971055296?

Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!