| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 123 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 123 | I am trying to learn new things.
I was recently at a swap meet (Lawrence Kansas) and almost bought a gauge cluster for a 55-59 chevy truck. I passed because I did not know how to verify the gauges work. When I got home I did some research and all the information I found was based on the gauges being in the vehicle at the time of the trouble shooting.
My assumption is you take your chances with manual/mechanical gauges I.E. temp and oil pressure.
How do you verify electrical gauges work if they are out of the vehicle?
Im interested in how its done. I would like to be better prepared for the next oportunity.
Thank You.
Rock49 aka C-Rodg work in progress 1956 Chevy 3100 261 engine | | |
| |
| |