| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
228
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,649 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 1,649 | I had an issue with the bearing seal I got in the kit from Chevs of the 40s. I could not get it to seat properly. I noticed The Filling Station had a different seal and that one worked for me. Here's a link to my thread - LINKI know others have used the set from Chevs with no issues. Not sure why seal would not seat all the way.
Last edited by UtahYork; 05/09/2026 7:54 PM.
~ John in Utah 1946 1/2Ton w/4-speed manual transmission w/1960 235 engineHere We GoFollow in his DITY Bay- If you think about it, it has been one year ago today!
| | |
| |
| |