"We do the difficult stuff at once- - - - -the impossible just takes a little longer!" I think I just found my next project!

EDIT: I just looked at a 230 engine I've got stashed away- - - - -same block and cylinder head as a 250- - - - -there's room to raise the thermostat housing a little (up to about the center of the valve cover) and use a 2-sheave crankshaft and water pump pulley. A pillow block on a home brewed bracket bolted to the pump housing and a jackshaft can be used to center the fan at the same height as a stovebolt engine.

www.ebay.com/itm/223783956357?

www.ebay.com/itm/205090536956?

Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!