I think you may be in luck treegrower. wink

TBRT Hitches (aka: The Big Red Truck) offers 2 styles of bolt in receiver trailer hitches for Chevy/GMC 1947-54 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton trucks, as well as Chevy/GMC 1955 (2nd Series)-59 1/2 and 3/4 ton trucks too.

You can see the offerings on this "Shop" page of their site. There does seem to be an error that doesn't allow you to view the individual hitches, but there is a contact email address and phone number on the Contact page to reach out and talk to or email a real person.

Note: They also have what looks like an active Facebook Page HERE

I happened across the name of this company in a 2014 thread, which said they seemed to be no longer in business, but this web page shows a 2025 copyright identifier, so I think its worth a call to check them out.

If you do, please post info on your contact and experience with them as I think there may be other Bolters out there that could be interested in tow hitches too???


~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)