| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 78 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 78 | I have searched for wiring diagrams. I think this is a start.
B red L yellow H white P green
I'll test it.
If anyone can verify this.
Last edited by Gdads51; 04/16/2026 7:35 PM. Reason: Add photos/fix to allow photos to display
| | |
| |
| |